Unanswered: Right click on scripts and no design

Hello everyone,
    We have a user that is running Paradox 11.0.0.411 and when right clicking a script no design comes up so he is unable to edit his scripts. he recently had this box built and no one in the company that uses paradox has ever seen someone that does not design when you right click. So I turn to you all for help.
    I have done everything i can think of (file and folder permissions, reinstalled the software,) I am not familiar with paradox so i even installed the program on a test box and I am able to right click scripts and get design to come up.

Any help would be great!

right-click from explorer, or right-click from within paradox?.. I don't have any PdoxWIN on my new machine yet, but if you can do it from a fresh install, it can't have anything to do with internal Paradox setting changes..
    --
    Steven Green - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

http://www.OasisTradingPost.com

Oasis Trading Post
    - Collectibles and Memorabilia
    - Vintage Lego Sets and Supplies
    - and Paradox Support, too

When right clicking within Paradox on a script the option to "design" is not showing. could it be some sort of windows setting? at this point I am considering just rebuilding the box....

in the Paradox settings, is "Developer Preferences" set to Advanced?.. that's the only thing that comes to mind.. that's something that we all automatically do, but it's NOT that way on the installation..
    --

Oasis Trading Post

The advanced settings are on. Could the user have edited anything in the registry of paradox?

In the process of trying to break my paradox on my test machine I noticed an install on the cd for a "Paradox Runtime" install. Not sure what it does but when I installed it, sure enough I openned paradox and right clicked a script I made and no design feature was there. Upon uninstalling the Runtime I went back into Paradox and the design feature was back.

I recommend that you post this thread on the Paradox community newsgroup at Home - Paradox Community.. I don't have the solution, and there usually isn't too much other Paradox help here..
    --

Oasis Trading Post

Paradox Runtime was installed, that was causing the issue.