I am having problems with the Pervasive v8 engine locking up on a NW65 server. This problem has been very difficult to troubleshoot because it happens so randomly. I am using pervasives "com.pervasive.jdbc.v2.Driver" to connect to PSQL through ColdFusion 8. Additionally I am using the DTO toolset to create unique DSNames upon successful user login. I realize moving to a new version of PSQL might solve my problem, but this is not an option at this time. When PSQLv8 locks the only way to fix the problem is to reboot the server. The CPU0 redlines @ 46% (this is a 2 CPU Server) and Netware offers very little information about what it going on. I've tried Pervasive monitor, but once the lockup occurs the PSQL monitor will not connect nor will PCC. On the CF side I recently added a wrapper to the JDBC driver using SeeFusion which allows me to view DB interaction and the complete SQL statements realtime, however the last transaction upon lockup is never the same so this tool hasn't been much help either. I'm fearful that the JDBC may be poorly written as it was one of the 1st of it's kind or perhaps DTO Com Interface is not industry strength. I've gone back to my CF code several times, to ensure that my I'm properly releasing all com objects calls and I've locked down calls to these object to a single thread. I just don't know where to go next at this juncture. What other sorts of monitoring tools might help be get a better handle on the problem?