This is regarding a job opportunity which might be of interest to you. Currently, I am looking for people who match the below description and I think you have the appropriate skills and experience for this job.
Title: MS Access Support Analyst
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Duration: 3-6 months
Position is responsible for development of new MS Access databases and maintenance/support of approximately 100 existing MS Access databases. Databases are developed using MS Access VBA so a strong background in MS Access VBA coding methods is a requirement.
Also responsible for Tier 2 support on a rotating monthly basis with other MS Access team members. After hours support is possible although it is extremely limited.
Position interacts very closely with the business so good communications skills are important.
Responsible for interacting with the users to gather and understand requirements. A strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle is important.
MS Excel VBA skills are also a plus as there are some databases that have MS Excel components.
Experience with Oracle, or equivalent RDBMS, is a nice to have as the primary back-end database is Oracle 9i. Many of the MS Access databases that are developed/maintained will leverage the back-end Oracle databases.
MS Access VBA 3+ years Requirement
Oracle 9i (or equivalent) 1-3 years Requirement
MS Excel VBA 1+ year(s) Nice to Have
Good Communication Requirement
SDLC Experience Nice to Have
Need to have a 6 month contract-to-hire option
Compensation and other relevant details:
* We are only looking for people willing to join us directly as W2 employees.
* We are looking only for people who are either individual contractor (1099) or willing to join us directly as W2 employees (salaried or hourly).
* Individual contractors on 1099/C2C basis - please quote all-inclusive rates.
* H1 visa transfers / GC sponsorship provided.
* No C2C with 3rd parties.
* W2 salaried employees receive paid bench, benefits and may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
* W2 hourly employees may be eligible for a tax free per diem.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please respond back with an updated copy of your word-format resume. In addition to your resume please provide the following information:
* Your current Location (city and state):
* Contact number/Alternate number:
* Are you willing to relocate, do you have any location restrictions, and do you have any preferred locations:
* What is your current compensation:
* What is your expectated compensation:
* What are your Primary Skills:
* Legal Status - H1B Holder / US Citizen / Green Card Holder:
* Date of availability:
* What type of position are you looking for (tester, developer, etc.):
* Best number and time to reach you:
If you are currently available and interested in this opportunity, please call me ASAP at 866-411-3088 extension 2139.
If you are not interested in this particular position, we do have many other opportunities available that I would be happy to review with you. Or if you are not available for this opportunity please refer your friends and let me know what date in the future when you may be available. Your resume will not be sent anywhere without your permission.
I look forward to hearing back from you and working with you in the future.