I currently have an immediate need for a Mid - Senior .Net Developer for a 3 month Contract to Hire in Washington, DC. If you are interested or know of someone who is interested, please let me know.
1) Strong .net development skills
2) Must be a US Citizen with excellent communication skills
3) Location is 4 days at client site and 1 day at the office (both in Washington, DC)
4) Start as soon as possible.
Position: Mid Level .NET Developer
Location: Washington DC
Duration: 3 month C2H, Offer extended up front for Full time Permanent Employment
Salary: $75,000 - $95,000
* MUST BE US CITIZEN
* MUST BE SOLID WITH .NET DEVELOPMENT
The .NET Developer will work within our professional services teams and interface with our product teams to solve core business problems using advanced technology.
This person will develop, implement and support software applications and systems utilizing several core technologies including Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server (Analyzer, Profiler, Stored Procedures), XML, Web Services, UML, Visual Studio, ASP.NET Controls, C#, and Enterprise Reporting Services.
The candidate will be primarily on the customer’s site developing the next phase of a transformation solution that has just begun and will play an important role as part of the technical team.
The candidate who will be successful in the position will have the ability to understand the customer’s requirements from a business and technical level as well as identify opportunities to help the client improve processes through technical solutions.
Also they should have good interpersonal and communication skills.
The candidate will work on several interrelated projects consisting of end-to-end system architecture, iterative prototyping, software engineering, and enhancements.
The environment is fast paced and energetic with tight deadlines but no overtime. In addition the candidate will also have to maintain existing systems by troubleshooting and delivering ad hoc reports as requested by the client.
* Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, SQL Server (Analyzer, Profiler, Stored Procedures), XML, Web Services, UML, Visual Studio, ASP.NET Controls, ACT, C#.
* Communication is definitely a key element for our customer. The person needs the ability to listen and understand the vision of the customer.
* 3-5 years work experience with Microsoft .NET technology frameworks and code libraries.
* 3-5 Years work experience with Visual Studio and SQL Server
* Additional knowledge and experience in other technologies for integration purposes using .NET is a plus – Oracle, J2EE. Our client’s primary focus is .NET but they integrate with other platforms.