Unanswered: can you help me in database security?plz

Task #1

Explain the concept of SQL Injection. Describe and implement a scenario as to prevent SQL injection.

Task #2

You are a consultant giving security solutions to organizations to secure their database against various internal and external threats. Your current client is a cellular marketing organization that also does e-business, having customers all over the world. Refer to the additional sheet giving the organizational structure and the various external entities that would try to interact with the database of the organization. The basic structure of the database is also provided. What security measures would you suggest the organization to protect their database from each of these entities.(Give appropriate commands and techniques for implementations wherever required)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 59
    what do you think you are being requested by your lecturer?
    what do you think are the exposures of SQL injection
    having established that what steps do you think you should put in place to reduce (and hopefully stop) SQL injection attacks?

we won't do your homework for you
    we may help and assist you if you have made a significant effort to attempt the homework, but ultimately its for you to do yourself. passing off others efforts as your own is cheating, but ultimately its also cheating you yourself as you are failing to learn from the exercise
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Provided Answers: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by healdem
    having established that what steps do you think you should put in place to reduce (and hopefully stop) SQL injection attacks?
    Let me google that for you

Provided Answers: 59
    Quote Originally Posted by shammat
    in these sort of cases I prefer this site, which seems much more appropriate
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Quote Originally Posted by healdem

we won't do your homework for you
    we may help and assist you if you have made a significant effort to attempt the homework, but ultimately its for you to do yourself. passing off others efforts as your own is cheating, but ultimately its also cheating you yourself as you are failing to learn from the exercise

this two questions from ten qwestions so i solve eight qwestions so i work hard but i dont understand this tow questions.
    if u dont want to help no need to describe more
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shammat

thanks friend