Unanswered: records deleted when used load statement

Hi All,
    I am loading the data into many tables I have successfully loaded data into all the tables but only 3 tables I have problem with.

1. for one table, I used load statement to load the data from a ixf file and when the load utility completed I see some records are deleted. How can I load the table again with complete data. Please help me.

2. And in other 2 tables when they are check pending state. I am not able to remove the check pending state with set integrity. So, I created the exception tables for these two tables and set the integrity with using the exception tables then the check pending state is removed. But some of the records are there in these exception tables. How can I bring the complete data back to the original tables. Please respond.

I appreciate for immediate help...

DB2 Version : 8.2
    AIX version : 5.3

Thanks
    Raja.

Provided Answers: 1
    Records are rejected for a reason. The load process will delete records that violate unique constraints. Similarly, after SET INTEGRITY records that violate referential constraints (i.e. do not have corresponding foreign key values) are rejected as exceptions. If you insist on loading inconsistent data you will have to drop the corresponding constraints; however, I would suggest you verify your source data and make sure they do not have records that are not consistent with the target.
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.

Thanks nick for your prompt response. Can you please explain me in detail what are the steps that needs to be taken in order to solve this..

Provided Answers: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by db2raja
    Can you please explain me in detail what are the steps that needs to be taken in order to solve this..
    Certainly.

1. Go to IBM - DB2 - Data server - database software - database management - open source
    2. RTFM
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.