Question Unanswered: macro help required fairly urgently please :)

Each month I update a 2 column worksheet (only 2 columns consisting of name and figures) with the latest monthly figures. In my users worksheet there are various sections. These sections are running totals month by month. Is there a way I can populate the figures into these tables?
    Example, the 2 columns worksheet has the latest numbers in column B each time. The User worksheet range table will consist of Aprils figures in column c, Mays in column d, Junes in column e, etc. Can I do this with a macro?

Many many thanks

This is Excel - correct?
    If so I will move this to the appropriate forum.
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

yes, it is excel - sorry

Hi ... it is possible.. could you please upload your sample file, so I can have a look

Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior
    Each month I update a 2 column worksheet (only 2 columns consisting of name and figures) with the latest monthly figures. In my users worksheet there are various sections. These sections are running totals month by month. Is there a way I can populate the figures into these tables?
    Example, the 2 columns worksheet has the latest numbers in column B each time. The User worksheet range table will consist of Aprils figures in column c, Mays in column d, Junes in column e, etc. Can I do this with a macro?

Many many thanks

Thank you for that. I am in the process of trying to remove all identifyable (medical) information so you can see what is already there. It's taking longer than expected so will try to have it finished before the end of the weekend.

ok.. no problem

Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior
    Thank you for that. I am in the process of trying to remove all identifyable (medical) information so you can see what is already there. It's taking longer than expected so will try to have it finished before the end of the weekend.