my report works but only prints what is in the poline.orderqty field. What I want to do is adde exceptions to this Some of my items have conversion factors for example - one that does one that does not

req qty 10 - order unit - 10 each conversion factor of 1 - gives 10 in inventory

req qty - 2 - order unit - box-10 -conversion factor of 10 - gives me 20 in inventory -

right now the program only gives me 2 labels because 2 is in the poline.qtyordered field - this works for about 95% of items i order - however some item i want the 20 labels some i dont - here is basically what Im trying to do
with my sql info

max40385
SELECT "INVENTORY"."ITEMNUM", "INVENTORY"."ORDERUNIT",
"INVENTORY"."BINNUM", "INVENTORY"."MODELNUM",
"ITEM"."DESCRIPTION", "POLINE"."ITEMNUM",
"POLINE"."ENTERDATE",
"POLINE"."PONUM", "POLINE"."ORDERQTY"
FROM "MAXIMO"."INVENTORY" "INVENTORY",
"MAXIMO"."POLINE" "POLINE", "MAXIMO"."ITEM" "ITEM"
WHERE ("INVENTORY"."ITEMNUM"="POLINE"."ITEMNUM") AND ("POLINE"."ITEMNUM"="ITEM"."ITEMNUM") AND
"POLINE"."PONUM"='24142' AND "POLINE"."ITEMNUM"='1201020021N'
EXTERNAL JOIN POLINE.ORDERQTY>={?C:\Documents and Settings\kpowell\My Documents\test table.xls: Sheet1_.Column1}

******************my counting table here*********
C:\Documents and Settings\kpowell\My Documents\test table.xls
SELECT `Sheet1_`.`Column1`
FROM `Sheet1$` `Sheet1_`
WHERE `Sheet1_`.`Column1`<={?max40385: POLINE.ORDERQTY}

Here is my select statement
POLINE.PONUM} > "23000" and
{POLINE.PONUM}={?My Parameter} and
{POLINE.ITEMNUM}={?Control ID}AND IF
{POLINE.ITEMNUM} in \"1107011010N\", \"1201020021N\"THEN
{?Control ID}*({@qtY})

this statement does not work currently just what im trying to do - if i take out the poline.itemnum in select portion it works

my label printing works except when I my inventory item conversion is like the exmaple below - this is trying to get my label program to work
but i want to add some execeptions to my statement currently the
link is as a leftouter join to my counting table which give me my qty of labels to print per user input {?control id} however - some of the items i order with different order units and conversion qtys for example
qty 2 - box-10 - going into inventory 20 - I need 20 labels printed vs just 2 - since the labels to print are directly tied to the requested order qty - i need to add the exceptions because some I order with conversions that I will not convert and I just want to add them list "one of" in the selection formula