Location Clarksburg, WV
Salary $60,000 - $100,000
Position Type Full-time, Employee
Job ID AK-ITSECWV
Recruiter Amy Knoell
Category Information Technology
Education Bachelor of Science
Experience At Least 3 Years
Skills IT Security, Unix and Linux, C/C++ or other OO languages, Oracle/SQL, Microsoft Systems inclusing Active Directory, IDS, Firewalls, Networking hardware and software, VPNs, Z/OS
IT Security Analyst needed at very stable company in WV!
You must have a TS clearance to qualify for this position.
We will help to relocate you to West Virginia!
What you need for this position:
- 5-10 years experience with IT security in a large, complex IT environments
- Extensive IT security background with firewalls and IDS
- Systems knowledge (Unix, Linux and Microsoft)
- Networking experience
- Z/OS experience
What you will be doing for this position:
- Conducting evaluations of system acquisition, design, development, maintenance, operation processes, and resulting products in order to verify and validate that each process, activity, and task is performed in accordance with established security policies, plans and procedures
- Reviewing and evaluating recommendations for new or enhanced technical and operational services and providing guidance on the establishment of security requirements and standards
- Reviewing and analyzing security requirements documents
- Evaluating security vulnerabilities with regard to confidentiality, integrity, and availability and recommend appropriate countermeasures.
- Assisting government security officers, system developers, and system managers in identifying technical and operational security threats and vulnerabilities associated with planned concepts of operation and system designs.
- Assisting government security officers, system developers, and system managers in identifying, and evaluating risks and preparing a risk mitigation strategy.
- Collecting, assembling, & maintaining project data in accordance with government policy, practice, and standards
What's in it for you:
- Very competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Very aggressive profit sharing!
So, if you are a great IT Security Analyst with Top Secret clearance, please apply today!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.