Unhappy Unanswered: Reboot when system starts

I'm having a huge problem. I installed a db2 database (downloaded from here: http://xmlchallenge.be/), the installation was succesful and I can use the database with no problem. The real problem is that everytime I log in there pops up a cmd window and db2 is trying to create a sample database. It shows that it was succesful and then reboots my system. The only way to prevent the reboot is to press ctrl+c as fast as possible.

Now this is freeking annoying and I really tried everything (even reinstalled it several times now). I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium. Anyone has an idea to fix this?

The sample database has been created for sure because I can see it in the control center.

may be you would hav unknowingly moved the create sample db script in the startup area
    Rahul Singh
    Certified DB2 9 DBA / Application Developer

Quote Originally Posted by rahul_s80
    may be you would hav unknowingly moved the create sample db script in the startup area
    No not really. I have been monitoring the file calls right now and I noticed every startup there is a xxxx.tmp file made (xxxxx are random chars) and that file calls the db2sampl.exe file.

Maybe someone knows why that tmp file gets executed everytime?

Edit: Maybe got some more info, the temp file is executed from here: C:\Windows\Installer\MSI2BB4.tmp. I guess the installer is trying to finish something and always fails?

Some info from the windows logs:

Product: IBM DB2 Express Edition - DB2COPY1 -- Error 1722.There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action DB2ExpressCPostInstall, location: C:\Windows\Installer\MSI2BB4.tmp, command: "C:\Program Files\IBM\SQLLIB\
    Last edited by Cycloon; 04-13-09 at 12:03.