Unanswered: Relationship Problem

I have a database I am creating to track FMLA usage/approvals for our employees.

I have 1 table - employees with a relationship to the following tables which work fine:

accumulated hours
    FMLA usage dates

I have created a relationship with a new table:

Paperwork Tracking

The accumulated hours is linked to each specific employee
    The FMLA usage dates are linked to each specific employee

I cannot seem to get the Paperwork Tracking to link to a specific employee. When a record is entered, it shows up in every employee's record. I created this table and built the relationships in the same manner that the others were created. What could possibly be the problem?

Thanks!

Provided Answers: 14
    Please post the SQL of the query (queries) you're using.

Have a nice day!

I'm not using queries, just tables and subforms. Let me try to give you a snippet:

Sorry, it wouldn't let me attach it. I finally had to change it to a 2003 word file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

This is a snippet of the form that IS working. When I try to add the Paperwork subform to it, it adds a record to EVERY single employee rather than just the current employee I'm editing. I just can't figure it out.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 14
    How are organized the links between the form and the subform (ie. what's the Recordsource property of the form and the subform)?

Have a nice day!

Just for anyone who may wonder how this problem was fixed:

I simply created a new empty database, copied the tables into the new database without the data (because it was all sample data anyway), and recreated the relationships. Once that was done, I transferred in all of my queries, forms and reports, and voila.

After creating a new Employee form and dragging the other forms in as subforms, it works like a charm. Don't know what the problem was in the old database. Thankfully, I'm not having any issues with this one. Strange thing is, I did exactly the same thing to create the relationships. No changes.

Weird, but I'm glad it's fixed. Thanks for your help.