We are seeking highly motivated Oracle DBA to join our team developing mission critical tracking systems. This is a unique and challenging opportunity to get involved in Geographic Information Systems, Oracle Spatial, Data Fusion, and ELINT, COMINT, and HUMINT intelligence programs. Our team is small and flexible, with a startup mentality without the startup hours. If you love technology, read Digg and Slashdot, and enjoy rapidly changing technology, then we are a good fit. Our work involves smart phones, GPS devices, digital cameras, traditional web development, and desktop applications. If you don't have it coming in, then you will gain substantial Oracle Spatial experience.
Candidate Requirements – Please read carefully - We are prepared to make offers immediately to qualified candidates.
W2 only. Cannot subcontract this opportunity, but you will only get to do something this interesting once in your life.
US Citizenship Required, ability to pass government background investigation to access Top Secret/Secret Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI).
Applicants with active Secret and Top Secret security clearances are preferred, but not required.
• 4-10 years of recent hands-on Oracle Database maintenance and development
• Experience with Oracle 11gRAC
• Strong Oracle SQL, PL/SQL & Tuning skills
• A thorough understanding of Logical and Physical modeling concepts
• Experience building stored procedures
• Implement patches, upgrades and design changes
• Data warehouse experience a plus
• Knowledge of TimesTen a plus
• Knowledge of Oracle Spatial
• High Availability expertise preferred
• Excellent technical, communication, organizational and negotiation skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• Must enjoy working in a fast-paced teamwork environment
Please send me your resume and if you are not available - please pass it on to your friends.