Unanswered: Access 2007 - forms open too small/shrunk

I have a db file with forms created in Access 2003. I'm now running it in Access 2007 and find that several forms, when opened (either from command button or directly from DB window) open shrunk down so you can only and barely see the close button.

If I open form in design view, then just click Save and close it, when it reopens in form view it's fine... for a while. But then at some point after opened the form once I've used other forms, or after I've closed and reopened the DB, that form is shrunk down again! It's so odd! And I can't find much on the Internet from anyone else having this problem.

These problematic forms are set NOT to resize, have thin border type set, and again, open fine in Version 2003. I open them from cmd button using "Docmd.openform "formname." I've read about and tried entering "Docmd.restore" in On Resize event but that didn't make any difference.

Any why in version 2007 does the size of the window in design view when form is saved impact the form's size when opened? I don't think it worked that way in version 2003, did it? (Is there some main Access setting I need to change?)

I'm stuck regarding what to do to fix this. I've even added code in events to set the form width but this doesn't help. Ugh! So I'm wondering if there is some default setting different in Access 2007, or some form setting that I need to change?

Please, someone, help me on this!

Provided Answers: 14
    There is an Access 2007 hotfix package (Access.msp): October 28, 2008 available at: Description of the Access 2007 hotfix package (Access.msp): October 28, 2008

See also: Access Junkie KB Articles

Have a nice day!

Hotfix

Thanks for the info. I'll check into installing the hot fix. Seems strange that I didn't see more posts in the Internet from folks having this same problem.