Unanswered: Access Merge PDFs in Macro Using Lebans
Recently I used Leban's snapshot to PDF module in a macro twice to create PDF copies of 2 different reports. This worked well but now I need to create a line in the same macro that merges those 2 reports.
When I run this macro, it creates both the 1DL.pdf and 2DI.pdf files and places them in the correct folder. However the third line of the macro returns a 1k file under my main network directory H:\ and it is named the same as the first letter in the parent PDF location, in this case "H". Also, there was no file extension for the "H" file.
I went into the module to try to see what was going on. I noticed that one of the lines looked like it was searching for the StrStorage.dll under "C:\VisualCsource\Debug\StrStorage.dll" so I switched it to "H:\Access\Dunning Letters\StrStorage.dll" as that was where I placed the DLLs, however, this did not change anything, it still exported the one-letter file name to my root directory.