Unanswered: VB.Net Windows App Resolution problem

What is the best way to handle resolution issues on the monitor when writing a windows app from VB.Net. Here's my problem:
    I developed an app on my laptop, it's widescreen and res is set to 1440 x 900. When I take my app and run it on a machine with an older Analog monitor and the res is 1024 x 768, all of the forms on the right and bottom are cut off.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by OneFalcon
    What is the best way to handle resolution issues on the monitor when writing a windows app from VB.Net. Here's my problem:
    I developed an app on my laptop, it's widescreen and res is set to 1440 x 900. When I take my app and run it on a machine with an older Analog monitor and the res is 1024 x 768, all of the forms on the right and bottom are cut off.
    Wow, did you think they had a HD screen or what

There are some few things as calculating the screen width and displaying the form accordingly.

But in this case i allways set my screen res on the most popular reselution of the moment and develop the app. for that res.
    Greetz Marvels -^.^-
    Developments : VB4 Through .Net; Basic; DOS ; CNC ; Sinclair
    Databases : SQL Server Through 2005; Access 3 Through 2003 ; Oracle 8 & 9.i ;

It turns out that I developed with 120 DPI and the target machines were at 96 DPI.