Unanswered: Need Help With Tables and Relationships

I am racking my brain trying to figure out how to set this up correctly. I am fairly new to access 2007 but I understand the basics.
    I am trying to setup a database that will track every time a property has a price adjustment. So I created another table called “price” with the following fields:

Original List Price
    Current List Price
    Date of Price Reduction

Every time a property has an adjustment on price I want to keep track of it (accumulate all price changes for that property). The way that it is set up now it that every time I make a change to the record it changes the price in the database and doesn’t keep track of the price reductions.
    How do I create a relationship that will do this correctly so that I can entry it while in the form?

I’ve attached a copy of my database file zipped and a jpg of my tables. I know this is simple but I can’t seem to find out how to do this.
    Also can anyone recommend any good sites with video tutorials? Reading doesn’t work well for me, I need visuals.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled-1.jpg  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 14
    You need to add a foreing key [TransactionID] to the Price table and create a relationship between The Price and Transaction tables based on that key. You could also remove the [Original List Price], [Current Price] and [Date of Price Reduction] from the Transaction table. If you want to further normalize [Original Price] is not necessary in the Price table : [Original Price] is the first chronological entry for a given transaction in the Price table.

Have a nice day!

Have a nice day!