Unanswered: Export Access report as pdf file which automatically attach to Outlook email

I need to create a pdf report from an Access 2003 report and this pdf file should be automatically attached to an Outlook email message.
    How could this possibly be done (considering that I am not an Access expert and know even less of VB)
    Thanks for any help

If you Google for that very question you'll find literally hundreds if not thousands of sites and forum threads out there already with the answer to your question. Give that a shot and let us know if you're getting stuck on a particular item or bit of code, and we'll see if we can help you. Have a nice day
    Me.Geek = True

Thank you Nick,

I now installed Adobe Acrobat Professional which puts a few buttons on the menubar of all Microsoft Office applications, incl Access. One of the buttons converts whatever you highlighted to Adobe PDF and EMail. If I highlight a report in Access (no need to open it) and press the button Outlook opens with the report in pdf format already attached. I believe this must be one of the easiest ways to achieve what I wanted and luckily I did not need VB.