Please tell them I sent you:

My name is Melanie Chin and I am the Recruiting Director with Trilogy Technical Services. I came across your resume in my database and am hoping you can help me. We are a vendor to the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission (WSSC) in Washington, DC and are participating in a bid for a new project they will be starting. They are implementing the Oracle eBusiness Suite and are in need of an Oracle Developer for the project:

“Oracle Developer needed for 4-month + contract in Washington, DC. Proposed candidates shall have the following qualifications and experience: A. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related technical discipline, or five (5) additional years of relevant Oracle eBusiness Suite professional experience, as determined by WSSC. B. eBusiness Suite Applications Developer: Five years experience (minimum) working in the role of an Oracle Applications Developer with the following qualifications: 1) Demonstrated successful experience in technologies that support Oracle eBusiness Suite 10g database, to include: a. Oracle BPEL, b. Oracle Workflow, c. Oracle Form and Report Developer 10g, d. Business Intelligence, e. Flexfield, f. JavaJJ2EE, g. Oracle Developer Suite 10g, h. PL/SQL and i. 10g-XML Developer. 2) Demonstrated successful experience performing the following tasks: a. Configuration of CRP fore Business Suite, b. Installation and initialization of eBusiness Suite Modules/Applications, c. ln-depth understanding of the tools to manage implementation and upgrade, d. Tailoring of applications to meet business requirements, e. Troubleshooting and resolution of application issues, f. Maintain and enable Business Process Definitions, Automation and Integration, g. In-depth understanding of Oracle application architecture and h. OA Framework-based personalization. 3) Demonstrated successful experience in the analysis, design and implementation1 upgrading of Oracle e-Business Suite applications to include: a. General ledger, b. Payroll, c. HRMS, d. Purchasing, e. Inventory, f. Accounts Payable and g. Oracle Time and Labor.”

Our bid consists of submitting a formal proposal and resumes of candidates who are a fit for these two openings and who may be interested in being placed on the project if Trilogy wins the work. Please note that you do not need to be currently available to participate on the bid. We would contact you if/when we win the work to see if you are available at that time to be placed on the project; if not, we will keep you in mind for future opportunities.

Is this something in which you may be interested? If so, please email me a MS Word copy of your resume and I will contact you once I have received it. If you are not interested in participating, then I will keep your resume on file for future consideration.

Melanie Chin

Trilogy Technical Services

Office: (301) 926-7905

Cell: (301) 537-6777

Fax: (301) 926-7909

Trilogy Technical Services - Home