I haven't seen that before. A few questions:
- What version of PSQL are you using?
- What are you doing when the error occurs?
- Is there anything else to the message?
- Can you open the table in the Pervasive Control Center? If not, what error is returned?
- Make sure you use a User or System DSN. Access doesn't like a "File DSN".
Certified Pervasive Developer
Certified Pervasive Technician
Custom Btrieve/VB development http://www.mirtheil.com
I do not answer questions by email. Please post on the forum.
- The version we use is v10.10.125
- The error does not come with every table. Only with some of the tables I get this error. For example when I connect a table to the database, but not every table in the database gets this error. If I open the table, I get the message: 'ODBC--call failed.' In every field I see '#name?' (in dutch) '#naam?'.
- No this is the complete message.
- Yes, I can open the tables that give an error in the PCC.
- I am using an User DSN.