Unanswered: Multiple Users, multiple records, one record at a time

Before I begin, let me apologize for my "newness" to this site and thank you for taking the time to read my request.

I have created a database that has a rather large list of records with 6 agents (users).

I want to create a form that will show one account at a time for an agent to "work" the account and the hit next to see the next in line, to be seen.

The issue is this, I want all 6 agents to work from the same list and avoid them possibly working the same record at the same time.

My first thought was to have a date stamp "On Load", with the "Save" function and then the query that feeds the form to show only accounts that don't have todays date.

However, agents are seeing the same record.

Can anyone help me?

Is this effectively a table of rows that you want to divide up amongst all 6 users? Could you, for example, allocate them one sixth of the table each? Or do you need something more sophisticated?
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

I'm hoping for something more sophisticated. I'm trying to avoid "assigning" them records.

It's a bit tricky without offline concurrency control.

You mention that your current idea doesn't work but not why. Have you tried requerying the form when they move on to another row? (for efficiency the results of the query are cached; you need to manually\ programmatically force a refresh).
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump

I'm not sure why it wasnt working.
    I really thought that creating the "Save" record would be enough but perhaps I need to build in a "ReQuery" function as well.

However,....if I tell it to re-query it will give me different account.
    Am I missing something?

Tell you what, we are flying blind here. Firstly, can you post your SQL for the form?
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump

A litle background to this. There are a list off accounts that need worked. As they need to be worked I update the record by changing the assigned name to "Unassigned"

Private Sub Form_Current()
    If Me.app_submitter = "needs submitted" Then
    Me.app_submitter = CurrentUser()
    DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord
    End If

End Sub

Could you post the form's record source?

I don't think you should have that code in the current event, but we will leave that for now and come back to it.
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump