Question Unanswered: DB Design Mental Block

Hi,

I'm having a mental block I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I'm attempting to build a golf database for my father (and myself by extension) that will track his golf scoring and allow him to do some data analysis. It would allow him to create a new round of golf, enter the course he played at, and then put in his score per hole of that round (along with the # of putts, fairway hit and green in regulation, etc...)

The issue I'm having is that I can't seem to figure out the proper relationship between the holes of each round and the holes for each course and how to properly design the form. I'd like the form to look like a scorecard with horizontal hole information and vertical stats and scoring.

Preferably when a new round is created I'd like to populate a continuous subform or subdatasheet with the appropriate hole information for the selected course, though that isn't necessary. he could always select the hole number from a drop down (allowing partial rounds, etc...)

Thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. I've attached my relationship report in case it helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files