Exclamation Unanswered: Website DB System

I'm trying to create a mainly database driven website for the first time, its basically a shop website, but not for a real shop, just something to show in my portfolio. At the moment I'm using access so I can see how my relationships work and how the tables interact with each other.

At the moment this "shop" will be selling books, cds, dvds and games. I want to be able to monitor stock and also maintain a search facility. I've tried to include tables for keeping track of orders, order details and customer information but I'm getting stuck now.

This is what I have so far in the way of relationships

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...eshopperdb.png

I'd like some help to get this database so it could be functional, databases aren't my strong point but I've given it a try, so i'd like so help to steer me in the right direction. I've attached the access 07 file so you can see properly whats going on

Thanks for any help in advanced
    Ben
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey if your trying to creating a dynamic website you have to increase your knowledge about website development Up to a single bug also not in your website.because data driven sites are server level application.