Unanswered: Access form exported to PDF form

Hello dbforum,

first a little background...
    Task in question: test bench procedures that require a data sheet for testing verifications and compliance.
    Current Setup: pdf copies of word forms that are printed and filled out by hand.
    Ideal Setup: create a db that will allow the test technician to input entries thru a form, digitally sign it, and pass along to a quality tech who would then also digitally sign-off on it. I would also like the forms to be locked for the test tech and quality tech so they can only fill out the form nothing else (configuration control). Set parameters that would not allow them to start a new form without the current one being filled out correctly and signed. I would also like an option to export the data saved in the access db to the form in pdf, if possible??

What ive done so far...
    I currently have an adobe form I created in livecycle designer. I like the format but the cost of adobe full integration is beyond my scope. I also created a small db with a form and tables get me started in access a lot of open holes still. I will attach them to this post.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pdf data sheet.bmp   accesss data sheet.bmp   db table main.bmp   tables.bmp  
    Last edited by fraggle_rock; 05-04-09 at 17:18.