Unanswered: Help Creating a Class Lookup Form

OK I need a lot of help coming up with this database that allows me to search for a class by either the location, time, instructor.

Also should be able to provide a complete list of all of the classes in the database.

So if I type in CIS in the form then all all classes that are CIS should show up or if the teacher named steve taught cis and cts. When I type his name in all the classes that he teaches comes up.

I need as to what are some good tables to include to grab the info from. If you look at the class table you will see a list of all the classes that are included in the database.

If you go to the relationship view you can see the relationships that I established already.

So please help. I've included the database file.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Maybe someone can take this DB and work it that way I can see what you got as far creating the right tables and relationships.

Thanks people

Welcome to the forums.

First off, as an FYI, you can easily attach a zip file (or I think even an mdb) directly to your thread. Most people prefer that so we don't have to worry about a secondary site with viruses or anything.

Secondly, this wouldn't happen to be a homework problem would it? I think I've seen about 5-6 threads just at the end of this schoolyear alone with a question almost identical to this one. This is a pretty classic end-of-the-year assignment after all, and I see this one popping up every year in this forum around this time.
    Me.Geek = True

I'd google on how to create a many-to-many relationship (hint - junction table). Many teachers can teach many classes. That will be the bulk of your setup

This is actually a project that I am working. I tried attaching to the site, but it wont take mdbb what ever access is. I tried said invalid file.

I need help or guidance as to what is the best tables to add or what not. If no one can help or attempt to look at DB then I will keep it moving.

I looked at your database.
    1. your location table is built incorrectly. You really should have an autonumbering ID as your primary key, and then a text box as your location description. Using a text datatype as a primary key is not the best of setups.
    2. What I assume is possible is that multiple teachers could teach the same course, correct? In that case, you'll need a junction table that links many teachers to many courses.

Once your table structure is correct, then you can work on your queries to achieve your goal.