Red face Unanswered: Picture is blank

Greetings. I have a simple problem that has taken me hours of frustration without resolution so far.

I am simply trying to add a picture to a crystal report, but when I print it, it shows as blank (or just the border if I put one around it) If I edit the report again the picture also shows as blank.

I can add another picture without problems, so it must be the picture that I am using (the attached scanned image of a form) but for the life of me I cannot see what the problem is.

Thanks Heaps
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMO DG form.jpg  

I've never encountered this in crystal, but I've had this in other report formats and the problem was always that the picture was not actually embedded in the report, rather it was linked to drive and the printer didn't actually "see" the picture.

How are you inserting the picture? Are you inserting it as a link?
    CrystalReportsTips.com
    www.crystalreportstips.com

In my crystal report I am selecting "Insert" then "Picture" and selecting the .jpg file that I have saved on my pc. The image initially shows on my report, but if I save and close the report and then reopen it there is a clickable object but completely blank. Other .jpg pictures work fine - even larger ones.