Exclamation Unanswered: A Simple Promblem...But Suffering too much

Hello Sir,

I was preparing a form. There were subforms, text boxes and so on. Normally after chaging something in form I use to check the effect from the form viewer and do necessary corrections.

Last day after preparing one subform, I can't say what I did, but just after it I can't see anything in the details part from the form viewer. Nothing was visible other then the form header part. There also I couldn't add anything. Msg shows inthe status "Record is unupdateable" But in design view everything is visible but in form view everything goes off.

What to do..?? It will be very hard to start from the begining. I know something I have changed probably...I can't say what again I couldn't find anything.... Plz help me out

Provided Answers: 19
    If by "form viewer" you actually mean form view (when you're actually running the form) the disappearance of your controls on the Detail Section is normal behavior if

• Your form is Read-Only (unupdateable) as the message "Record is unupdateable" indicates
    • There are no records in the Record Source for the form
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007