Unanswered: Date & time Required

if {?Date}=" " then
    {ArInvoice.Invoice} in {?InvoiceFrom} to {?InvoiceTo}
    else if {?InvoiceFrom}=" " and {?InvoiceTo}=" " then
    {ArInvoice.InvoiceDate} = {?Date}

i have 2 field in parameter field. 1 is {ArInvoice.InvoiceDate} = {?Date}, another is {ArInvoice.Invoice} in {?InvoiceFrom} to {?InvoiceTo}. i wish that i may choose either one of this two field to get the report. but when i write the code, it return "A date-time is required here".

A date-time is required here

I'm having the same problem. I have a field that contains information in the following format: "1900-01-01 13:00:00.000" which is datetime
    But the information I'm needing is just the time, so I tryed to convert this information to time with the function "Time({WOE.STARTTIME})" but Crystal 8.5 returns the message: "A date-time is required here".

Is there anyone that could help us on what is the trick here to get the date value?

A date-time is required here

I'm having the same problem. I have a field that contains information in the following format: "1900-01-01 13:00:00.000" which is datetime
    But the information I'm needing is just the time, so I tryed to convert this information to time with the function "Time({WOE.STARTTIME})" but Crystal 8.5 returns the message: "A date-time is required here".

Is there anyone that could help us on what is the trick here to get the time value?

I have done this and worked: First convert the field you want to convert to datetime and then convert to date or time (depending on your needs) the datetime field. It looks like the problem was that the source field was not clearly datetime and that's why Crystal cannot perform the conversion. I hope this help every body.