Question Unanswered: Database Locking

Hi I want to know how can I lock my database...I mean if someone wishes to see he should be able to see only Database Name He should not be able to see tables,Sp's,UDF'S...I don't want to set permissions bcoz permissions can be changed by ADMIN...

You can't do that. You cannot do anything that a SQL Server administrator cannot reverse. Your only chance is to write your own front end, which I doubt you want to do.

This smells of a political problem rather than a technical one.
    It sounds like there is someone with Admin permissions that you fear will reverse changes you make - is this correct?
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Yes you are right I don't want anyone to see my SP's ,UDF's and Tables ...This can be done by right clicking on the DB even if I set permissions...Bcoz there r chances tht someone might just change by SP which I don't want..So is there any way to this?

Provided Answers: 11
    Are you that embarrassed by your code? ;-)

Seriously, if the application runs as a regular non-admin user, the user will not be able to modify any structures. If you are worried about the bad DBAs modifying your code, just let them know that you will not support an installation that shows any evidence of tampering.