Suggestions Please

I am managing a home based call center for a tree farm and fencing distributorship. I was hoping someone could suggest the least costly yet most effective user friendly program out there for creating an online database.

Due to time constraints I need it to be somewhat simple as far a learning and creating. Plus I have no real knowledge of db. I only know web page creation with html and such.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I don't mind learning but I am on a time crunch with running the call center and trying to make this database happen.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Toronto, Canada
    consider using a premade blog system like wordpress

it ain't no database, but you can fake it real easy

if, on the other hand, you really do need a database, my advice is to subcontract it, as there is quite a bit to learn -- not just the SQL to get your data in and out, but also database administration, database security, and database performance, to say nothing of the programming language (php? asp? perl?) that will be needed to drive the database queries | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

reply to wordpress

Thanks for your suggestions. I actually have my own blog system. How would I use it to suffice as a database?