Talented MySQL DBA required by leading eCommerce business in West London
Our client is a leading e-commerce business based in West London; they have a growing network of customers, which has expanded beyond 1 Million, including a large consumer base growing across areas of North America and Mainland Europe.
They require an talented Database Administrator ( MySQL DBA ) to join the team and effectively own the companies rapidly growing database. They will be responsible for the smooth running and availability of the Database, performance tuning, security, backup and recovery. The right candidate will also have the Linux Systems and IT system administration experience to look after elements of the web environment, servers and support the developers in building and implementing enhancements to the LAMP infrastructure.
It is essential you have skills in managing a MySQL Database inc;
· Database Configuration and Administration (MySQL DBA)
· Expansion management in Clustered Environments.
· Disaster Recovery Plans - Design and Implementation.
· Data Protection and database security.
· Linux System Admin Inc Scaling, Load Balancing, Apache, SSH, BASH scripting.
· Working in a LAMP Environment.
· Online e-Commerce experience an advantage.
You will be responsible for databases will include rollout/improvement and maintenance and implementation and release of changes. The company are rapidly expanding and the role offers great career opportunity to own the database and implementation of leading technology, managing a challenging database with 10 million record tables in a high volume transactional environment.