Oracle tuning pack

I`m looking for oracle tuning pack in EM but I can not find it. Where would be located or how can I install it ?

Wink Oracle tuning pack

Which version are u working on? And is it installed completely

hi,

I`m using version 10.2.0.3 and it has been installed completely.

thank you

There are two copies of OEM and finding the tuning pack is different in each one. (1) The older Java client must be installed from the Oracle Client media and is not included on the Oracle Server media like it was in 9i, and then you can install the tuning pack software into that Oracle Client home. (2) If you are using the new but not much improved web-based OEM then it is just a matter of licensing. The OEM administrator (SYSMAN) connects to the web page for OEM, goes to setup, and clicks buttons to enable/disable separately licensed products like the OEM Tuning Pack. He/she will be prompted to confirm agreement with Oracle's extra cost & licensing terms.
    -Mark

Quote Originally Posted by remidata
    There are two copies of OEM and finding the tuning pack is different in each one. (1) The older Java client must be installed from the Oracle Client media and is not included on the Oracle Server media like it was in 9i, and then you can install the tuning pack software into that Oracle Client home. (2) If you are using the new but not much improved web-based OEM then it is just a matter of licensing. The OEM administrator (SYSMAN) connects to the web page for OEM, goes to setup, and clicks buttons to enable/disable separately licensed products like the OEM Tuning Pack. He/she will be prompted to confirm agreement with Oracle's extra cost & licensing terms.
    -Mark
    Thank you for that. A very good explanation!!!