Unanswered: Change font color in a report

I would like to change font color in a report field depending on it's content.

My report name is "rptAction Item Status One Line Colors" and
    my field name is "Resolution_Status"

Appreciate any suggestions or thoughts.

Here's a site that shows how to change the row color of a report. A different set of criteria and a different property, but the concept is still the same.
    Me.Geek = True

Thanks, but not what Im tryin to do

Thanks for your reply, but Im trying to change the font color in the report field depending on the field's content. The link you provided gave me code to alternate report row colors for easier reading.

Yes, like I said, it's the same basic concept. You just change the property to be the font color of a control instead of the background color of the detail section, and then change the logic to be whatever you need it to be. Since you haven't provided any hint as to what that logic is, I can't help you anymore than I already have.

Furthermore, since you're new to the forums, I don't know how much VBA experience you have, and therefore how detailed I have to explain myself.

If you'd be willing to provide a few more details as to what you're looking for, we'll do our best to help you out. But we're not paid tech support nor are we telepathic
    Me.Geek = True

Two words:

conditional formatting

Right click the control which determines whether it should be a particular colour or not and choose - 'Conditional Formatting' then set your criteria.
    Windows Server 2003-8 / Terminal Services / SQL 2000 / Access 2003 / Office 2003-7 / Exchange 2003-7 / Blackberry Enterprise Server / AutoCAD / Lambert And Butler / Red Bull

Thanks Nick and Garethdart

Im too dumb to figure out changing the alternating row color code - Im a novice user. The conditional formatting did work! Thanks to you both.