Thread: Font Color

Unanswered: Font Color

I'm building a database to track a library of company assets, basically when someone want to use an item they have to check it out, kind of like a book from the library. I have a master library table and a status table, among other tables in the database. The master table is a table with all the item numbers, descriptions etc. and the status table just has one field with status information such as Checked In, Checked Out, Discontinued, etc. I would like for the font color to be different for each status item so it stands out when someone looks at the reports and foms that include this field. I almost certain i can do this but i'm not sure how. Maybe a query would do it but i'm don't know the IF statement code to accomplish this. Any help would be appreciated.

Use conditional formatting;

Search the dbforums site - I answered a similar question only a day or two ago.

> Here's the thread PS It's worth trying a search on the forum before you post a question as there is usually something similar here (Apologies if you already tried this).

http://www.dbforums.com/microsoft-ac...or-report.html
    Windows Server 2003-8 / Terminal Services / SQL 2000 / Access 2003 / Office 2003-7 / Exchange 2003-7 / Blackberry Enterprise Server / AutoCAD / Lambert And Butler / Red Bull

Thats It. Thanks.