Unanswered: New user needs help!!!

Hi everyone,
    just wondering if someone could help me out with the problem in my code. im new to access/vbscript and dont really understand some of the stuff. ok here is the current code im trying to run at this moment. The error '424' object requires keeps popping up for the line in red. can anyone suggest anything?

Private Sub Custodian_History_Form_Enter()

Me.[Custodian History form].Nodes.Add Text:="Custodian History", Key:="Custodian History"
    Me.[Custodian History form].Nodes.Add relationship:=tvwChild, Relative:="Custodian History", Text:="AssetNumber"
    Me.[Custodian History form].Nodes.Add relationship:=tvwChild, Relative:="Custodian History", Text:="Custodian ID"
    Me.[Custodian History form].Nodes.Add relationship:=tvwChild, Relative:="Custodian History", Text:="On Date"
    Me.[Custodian History form].Nodes.Add relationship:=tvwChild, Relative:="Custodian History", Text:="Off Date"
    Me.[Custodian History form].Nodes.Add relationship:=tvwChild, Relative:="Custodian History", Text:="Changes in Asset"

Dim Data_Base1 As DAO.Database
    Dim Record_Set1 As DAO.Recordset
    Dim Query_Def1 As QueryDef
    Dim strcombo As String
    Set Data_Base1 = CurrentDb()
    Set Query_Def1 = Data_Base1.CreateQueryDef("")
    Query_Def1.SQL = "SELECT [AssetNumber] FROM [Asset Master];"
    Set Record_Set1 = Query_Def1.OpenRecordset()

With Record_Set1

Do While Not .EOF

strcombo = Record_Set1("AssetNumber")
    AssetNumber.AddItem strcombo
    Me.[Custodian History form].Nodes2.Add relationship:=tvwsibling, Relative:="Changes in asset", Text:="strcombo"
    .MoveNext
    Loop
    .Close

End With

Set rs1 = Nothing

db.Close

End Sub

Provided Answers: 2
    Hi

I suggest you read the FAQ page and edit your post. If you ask the question in the title, you'll get more people looking.

Also, which version of Access are you using?