Unanswered: Access - How to vertically align text inside a text box ?

Hallo

I have a large text box that prominently displays the contact name for the current record. But, I cannot find a way to vertically align the text inside this text box. I am aware of the format buttons on the Tool bar. They seem to do the same as the Text Align property on the property sheet, i.e. set the horizontal alignment in different ways.

Further down on the property sheet are more options such as left margin, right margin, top margin, etc. I tried a few values in there but I am only making things worse.

The text box is too big to ignore the poor vertical alignment of the text inside of it. What can I do ?

There really isn't a simple way to do this. You can set the "Top Margin" property to make your text appear as though it is centered vertically. It may take a bit of trial and error to get it correct.

Ax

Center text vertically in text box

Thanks for the reply. Now I know that I have not missed an easy way to do this. It is somewhat surprising that Access has nothing better to offer. I would think that a lot of poeple run into the same problem.