Unanswered: Sql Server Import Wizard

I have excel file data while i have upload the excel file data to table that time i got below error

I have given the option to create table by Import Wizard itself.

- Executing (Error)

Error 0xc020901c: Data Flow Task: There was an error with output column "IR_Observed_Retention_Usage_Incentives_Existing_C ardholders" (228) on output "Excel Source Output" (9). The column status returned was: "Text was truncated or one or more characters had no match in the target code page.".
    (SQL Server Import and Export Wizard)

Error 0xc020902a: Data Flow Task: The "output column "IR_Observed_Retention_Usage_Incentives_Existing_C ardholders" (228)" failed because truncation occurred, and the truncation row disposition on "output column "IR_Observed_Retention_Usage_Incentives_Existing_C ardholders" (228)" specifies failure on truncation. A truncation error occurred on the specified object of the specified component.

Error 0xc0047038: Data Flow Task: The PrimeOutput method on component "Source - Sheet1$" (1) returned error code 0xC020902A. The component returned a failure code when the pipeline engine called PrimeOutput(). The meaning of the failure code is defined by the component, but the error is fatal and the pipeline stopped executing.

Error 0xc0047021: Data Flow Task: Thread "SourceThread0" has exited with error code 0xC0047038.

Error 0xc0047039: Data Flow Task: Thread "WorkThread0" received a shutdown signal and is terminating. The user requested a shutdown, or an error in another thread is causing the pipeline to shutdown.

Error 0xc0047021: Data Flow Task: Thread "WorkThread0" has exited with error code 0xC0047039.

Check the following for solution...

Steven Van de Craen's Blog [MVP]
    MohammedU
    SQL Server MVP

see this link it may useful
    SQL Server Forums - Export to Excel