Seeking an experienced Business Analyst who is able to excel in a multi-customer, cross-functional environment.
Selected candidate will lead the ongoing analysis, design, configuration, and support of web-based applications.
Analyst will be working with team members and program management.
Position responsibilities may include:
• Working with external or internal clients to capture business requirements
• Identifying options for solutions & assessing them for technical & business suitability
• Documenting system specifications; leading / participating in design reviews
• Creating, coordinating, and executing system testing including test plan development
• Developing ad hoc report queries; supporting system implementation
• Managing / performing system administration
• Developing user manuals / system support documentation
• Providing training / communication to system users
• Performing other tasks in support of the maintenance of existing customer or internal systems
Position may be located at Troy, MI or Dallas, TX office.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
Must have prior experience (3-5 years) with Oracle learning management system administration.
Application management techniques to apply to both overall system configuration and administrative areas.
Administrator level knowledge of oracle learning management system including configuration options, functionality usage, and general administration.
Working knowledge of systems engineering, database structures, and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, HTML, and development of SQL queries / crystal reports.
Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to interact appropriately with potential and current customers, and provide application consultation.
Capable of handling multiple tasks in both individual and team environments.