Thumbs up Unanswered: i need upgrade 10g to 11g

hello
    i need upgrade 10g to 11g on window OS, kindly if some one have patch:5632264 and patch 10.2.4 for setting time zone, also guide me how i can upgrade 10g to 11g easily.2NDLY I HAVE NO METALINK ACCOUNT FROM WHERE I DOWNLOAD THAT PATCH.
    this is very urgent

regards
    shazia khan
    Last edited by shazia_kh; 06-05-09 at 02:17.

i have to need upgrade 10g to 11g

Provided Answers: 1
    I have upgraded from 10g to 11g - it's straightforward, just follow the readme notes.
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.

Provided Answers: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shazia_kh
    I HAVE NO METALINK ACCOUNT FROM WHERE I DOWNLOAD THAT PATCH.
    Using all uppercase is considered rude, please don't

Nobody will give you that patch, because that would violate the support contract. If you don't have a metalink account you have no support thus you will not be able to get patches.

Thumbs down oem user not login

DBA user connecting in sqlplus but not connecting in oem , a couple of days ago all dba users connected successfully but now its does't in OEM
    kindly solve my that problem
    WHEN i try to connect it gives me error " login operation failed"

waiting

DBA user connecting in sqlplus but not connecting in oem , a couple of days ago all dba users connected successfully but now its does't in OEM
    kindly solve my that problem
    WHEN i try to connect it gives me error " login operation failed"

waiting

The good news is that you can download 11g from download.oracle.com without a support contract and that the migration tool is included.

The bad news is, that this won't help you at all if something with your OEM installation is messed up

Regarding your request for a 10.2.4 patch:
    Sorry, even with a support contract you wouldn't be able to get it (the main reason being that there is no 10.2.4)

But I could send you one for 10.2.0.4 if you first deposit 1.6 Mio US$ on my bank account (because 1.5 Mio. US$ is approx. the amount Oracle will sue me for giving away a patch to an unsupported person, and I would like to earn something as well ...)
    "There is always an easy solution to every problem - neat, plausible, and wrong."
    -- H.L. Mencken