Unanswered: New to Oracle, Certification guidance needed.

Hello all,

I am new to Oracle.
    Actually, in Toronto, Oracle DBA was my first inclass course (not certification).

I had worked in a small local company for few years ( Oracle 7 ).
    Now I am working as IBM Certified DBA having Application Developer qualification.

Now I plan to achieve ORACLE OCP. I called Oracle University to find if I can study online ( free ) material. I was told that I will have to buy a self-study CD-ROM by oracle.

Can some one help me with online material references. So that I can study and pass first exam. 1Z0-047 - Oracle SQL Expert.

Thanks

DBFinder

Wink Otn

The person who says it can't be done should not interrupt the person doing it. -- Chinese proverb

Thanks,

I will use these links.

I searched and found that only book is OCA Oracle Database SQL Expert Exam Guide

I will still need more links to prepare well. Not sure if I can get hold of the book.

Thanks
    DBFinder

go to the following link. every book and manual put out by oracle (including self learning manuals) is here.

Search and Download Oracle Database, Application Server, and Collaboration Suite Documentation
    Bill
    You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.