Unanswered: replication - sql server 2000

I am having a devil of a time getting one article (table) replicated.

on my SQL Server 2000 instance I am replicating some of the tables in one of the databases to another Server (off-site)

Replication is set up to do a snapshot once a night. Run log reader continuosly and the REPL distribution agent once every 15 mins.

I have one table that I can get to sync up. It has 6 columns - all INT (10) with the same primary key on both the publisher and subscriber (primary key is Indentity column on the publisher)

The table was badly out of sync so I did the following:

Code:
    exec sp_droparticle @publication = 'MYPUB'
    , @article = 'mytable'

exec sp_addarticle @publication = 'MYPUB'
    , @article = 'mytable 
    , @source_table = 'owner.mytable' 

exec sp_addsubscription @publication = 'MYPUB'
    , @article = 'mytable
    , @subscriber = 'SUBServer' 
    , @destination_db = 'MYDB'
    Once I dropped and then added the article back into the subscription, I took a snapshot and then ran the REPL distribution agent.

I'm doing something wrong because my table is still out of sync. can anyone help??

You are configuring the snapshot replication then your tables will be synced once a day or as per the schedule.
    If you want data to be replicated continuously then you should use transactional replication.

InformIT: Setting Up Transactional Replication with SQL Server > The Scenario

MohammedU
    SQL Server MVP

I just want to get this one little old table replicated. I don't understand why it won't replicate when I drop and readd it to the publication??

If understand correctly, you have to wait for the scheduled snapshot or you can can start it manually.
    Are you getting any error when you start it.

I am not getting any error when I start it manually.. it is just not picking up the table