Question Unanswered: CRYSTAL 8.5 and multiple Date perameters

I have spent over a week attempting to create a report for the boss. This is the scenario.
    All mowing accomplishments from 1 shop during FY07, FY 08, FY09. That I have down, no problem with that.
    Here is where the problem comes in. he also wants a total of acres mowed from beginning of each FY upto a certain month. So I need to also show mowing accomplishments from Jul 1 - Sep 30 of each FY (for example).

07 Mowing 3,214.08 AC (this Jul 01, 2006 - Jun 30, 2007)
    08 Mowing 3,070.33 AC (this Jul 01, 2007 - Jun 30, 2008)
    09 Mowing 2,225.52 AC (this Jul 01, 2008 - Jun 30, 2009)

This is working great, no problem. I have no idea how to get the other date to work properly on the same report, since it is also a date, actually 3 new dates one for each FY.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

i would recommend if you have 2 sets of data, that both are working well individually, you either try to create a command object in SQL, and joining/unioning together, OR, use a subreport -

What i would do is make 1 report called "master" - then take each of these 2 that are working fine individually, and put them each in their own subreport on master....then link them together based on the dates?

not exactly sure how your dates are working....if you have 2 totally separate date ranges, it is kinda hard to put them together on the same line.

ii would think that you could basically, if i am understanding this correctly, get report 2 to give results of total acres mowed from a parameter date to a parameter month - then pass in the parameter as the fiscal year from the first report.....hopefullythis makes sense...

sorry, just realized you are using 8.5....can you even do subreports in 8.5? never used it...only used crystal 11...