Unanswered: One-time compile for MS Access 2007 App?

I've created a MS Access 2007 application with forms, reports, and external calls and would like to distribute it to family members that don't have MS Access on their PC. I know that there's an Office Developer that appears to have a compiler but it's rather pricey for my one-shot use. Is there a service that I can use where I can send them an ACCDB file and a check and they can return an EXE and other file(s) the compiler creates? It seems like there should be someone out there that has the Office Developer software that can perform this service for a fee. Thanks for your help.

Provided Answers: 6
    Where are you seeing something pricey? The runtime version of Access and the developer extensions are both free downloads from MS:

Download details: Access 2007 Download: Access Developer Extensions

Download details: Access 2007 Download: Access Runtime
    Paul

MS Office XP Developer

Paul,

Thanks for responding. Here's one of many sites I found: Microsoft Office XP Developer - 54900656 - Compare Prices and Buy at PriceGrabber

I'll try the links you suggest. Wish me luck!

Oh yes, for previous versions of Access it did cost. For 2007, MS made them free.

Good luck!
    Paul

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul,

You are THE MAN! Thanks. That opens up a whole new area of exploration. I had a couple of false starts, but finally figured it out. Thanks again.

Steve

No problem Steve, and welcome to the site by the way!
    Paul