Unanswered: ObjectPAL Reference List

I am looking for a documented list of the methods & procedures for ObjectPAL. The object explorer editor displays a list with the code format but no indication of usage. Does anyone have access to a reference list? I believe there was one published with some versions ( I am running Paradox 9 ) but it did not come with my version that was bundled with Wordperfect.

Regards,

Andrew

p9 was the last one to have a printed manual, but that only came with the developer's edition.. very hard to find.. they claim that you can print out the in-line help files, but I've never tried it, or spoken to anyone that has..
    --
    Steven Green - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

http://www.OasisTradingPost.com

Oasis Trading Post
    - Collectibles and Memorabilia
    - Vintage Lego Sets and Supplies
    - and Paradox Support, too

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I realise now that I do not have the developers edition so I am a little stuck. I have however found a copy of a book/paperback on Amazon entitled "Paradox for Windows Version 1.0 ObjectPAL Reference" which Mike Prestwood at Prestwood Software Development assures me will provide the answer to my problems.

Regards,

Andrew Binning

Smile I got the File

Hi Andrew,

I got the version (Pdxo9 Developer), I sent it

I'v been programmer in paradox since 7 years, and I developed 9 application, currently I working in 2 applications more.

I hope using the file, is very interesting.

See you

Quote Originally Posted by Piper2007
    Hi Steve,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I realise now that I do not have the developers edition so I am a little stuck. I have however found a copy of a book/paperback on Amazon entitled "Paradox for Windows Version 1.0 ObjectPAL Reference" which Mike Prestwood at Prestwood Software Development assures me will provide the answer to my problems.

Regards,

Andrew Binning
    Attached Files Attached Files

Smile ObjectPAL Reference

Thank you for the PDF file. I now have the reference list in two formats! I must get back and do some more programming now I have a complete reference to guide me.

Thank you,

Andrew