Unanswered: Combo box to show value based on value selected in another combo box

I have a form in an Access database with two combo boxes; one called Supplier and the other one called Contact. The Supplier combo box shows the names of various suppliers and the Contact combo box shows the names of the various contact persons in the various suppliers. There are separate tables containing data for Suppliers and Contacts.
    I would like to be able to select a specific supplier in the Supplier combo box and when I next click on the down arrow of the Contact combo box I should see only the contacts for that particular supplier (and not all the others as well).
    As I am still in the early stages of understanding Access I do not know how to achieve this.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

What you're asking for is commonly referred to as "cascading lists". Here's a tutorial on how to do it for listboxese, but the code is very easily adapted for combo-boxes.
    Me.Geek = True

Nick,

Thank you for your quick response. I had a look at the tutorial and believe this will help me to deal with my query.
    Thanks again.
    Bernard