Unanswered: VB Delete Record

Hello,

I created an excel sheet in which I use to send records to an access database... I am trying to create a query that will delete a record based on the value in a cell.

Here is what I have. It is giving me a data type mismatch error... In access and the excel sheet it is set to number.. Im not sure where the error is.

I want it to delete a record based on the Lawson ID which is in A7...

I want to get it to delete a record from the database based on Lawson and the date entered, but wanted to get it to work correctly with the lawson.

Private Sub CommandButton5_Click()
    Set accApp = CreateObject("Access.Application")
    Dim strname As String

accApp.Visible = False
    accApp.Docmd.SetWarnings False
    accApp.OpenCurrentDatabase ("S:\Senior Operations Supervisors\Subscriber\Subscriber Survival\attendance.mdb")

accApp.Docmd****nSQL "DELETE * FROM Attendance WHERE (Attendance.`Lawson`='" & _
    ActiveSheet.Range("A7").Value & "')"

accApp.Quit

End Sub

ok

Ok I figured out the first part, I needed to take out the ' ' because it was a number... Now I need to figure out how to get it to delete the record based on both the Lawson and the date.

Got it

Figured it out... Here is the code if anyone wondered.

Private Sub CommandButton5_Click()
    Set accApp = CreateObject("Access.Application")

accApp.Visible = False
    accApp.Docmd.SetWarnings False
    accApp.OpenCurrentDatabase ("S:\Senior Operations Supervisors\Subscriber\Subscriber Survival\attendance.mdb")

accApp.Docmd****nSQL "DELETE * FROM Attendance WHERE ((Attendance.`Lawson`=" & _
    ActiveSheet.Range("A7").Value & ") and (Attendance.`Date`=#" & ActiveSheet.Range("B7").Value & "#))"

accApp.Quit

MsgBox "Record Deleted!"

End Sub