Unanswered: Visual Web Developer connecting to z/os

I downloaded the free Visual Web Developer Express edition today. I have DB2 Connect 9.5 on my machine. I can connect to the z/os database using my client. i can connect to the z/os database via ODBC using the Visual Web Developer, however, I can't see any of the "tables". Is it because I'm too recent on my DB2 Connect or does this freebie just not work for what I'm trying? Any ideas would be appreciated.

Since I'm running DB2 Connect on my machine, it looks like my db2 copy didn't come with Visual Studio Add-ins. They came with the client and ESE (correct me if i'm wrong). So, I downloaded them and tried to install. got a pre-requisite error.

Prerequisites
    Prerequisites for the IBM Database Add-Ins for Visual Studio, Version 9.5, Fix Pack 3 include:

Microsoft® Visual Studio 2005 or Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
    IBM Data Server Provider for .NET or IBM DB2 Data Provider for .NET Framework 2.0
    Windows XP, Service Pack 2, or later; Windows Server 2003, Service Pack 1, or later; or Windows Server 2008, Service Pack 1

So, I downloaded and installed IBM Data Server Driver for ODBC, CLI, and .NET.

I tried to then install IBM Database Add-Ins for Visual Studio again and got an error saying I needed Microsoft® Visual Studio 2005 or Microsoft Visual Studio 2008. I assume that the EXPRESS freebie version won't get me past this one. Any ideas??

Provided Answers: 1
    Maybe I am missing something here. The IBM Database Add-Ins for Visual Studio would need to have Video Studio installed so they could be added to it. This has nothing to do with shortcomings of the the Database itself ( whether it is ESE, Express or the free Express-C).

I guess I was wondering if anyone else was able to add the IBM DB Add-ins to the free version of Video Studio (Express).