Hyperion Business Systems Analyst (Sys 9) - Southern Orange County, CA
Full-time position now available in Southern Orange County for a Hyperion Business Systems Analyst. You’ll be impressed with and probably enjoy this company, its culture, products and what we term “work and fun” environment.
Salary commensurate with qualifications.
• H1B visas ok if 2 years remain from original issue date.
• Looking to hire locals within reasonable commute distance, and will seriously consider qualified candidates who are willing to pay own relocation fees
Benefits include paid holidays and vacation, sick / personal days, life insurance, medical / vision / dental, short and long-term disability, 401(k) plan, educational reimbursement, credit union, and on-site cafeteria and workout facilities.
1. BA or BS degree in IT, Business or similar field
2. 2-5 years hands-on experience with Hyperion Essbase and Planning (if no Planning, Essbase only will be considered)
3. Expertise with Hyperion System 9 must include successful system implementations and support
4. Experience using HAL
5. Understanding of FP&A business requirements, and general business processes
6. Able to self-manage, good independent worker / self-starter
7. Experience configuring / designing reports with Hyperion Planning (refer to #2 if no Planning)
1. Knowledge of / experience with HFM and FDM
2. Exposure to SAP R3 and BW
1. Send your current resume and include your current salary. If you are being paid on an hourly basis, tell us what your hourly bill rate is and your projected earnings this year.
2. Tell us what your earnings were last year, and break out any bonus component.
3. If you are H1B, tell us the date when the visa was first issued.