Help! I have an application where one of the sub-forms cannot be seen by any of my users who are on Access 2007 while the users running Access 2003 can run the form just fine. I am developing with 2003.
* I have verfied that the 1:M relationship between the parent & child tables is setup correctly and working. The parent has 3 fields which are repeated on the child table as foreign keys.
* I have verified that the parent/child links are setup correctly between the form and sub-form. Those same 3 fields are used as the link.
* I have verified that both the form & sub-form are setup to allow adding, updating, and deleting records.
* I have verified that the record source query for the sub-form is valid and working.
* This same form has 4 other sub-forms that are working just fine. The 2007 users can view them without any problems.
This is a simple sub-form - it has no VBA code behind it (although the form has a lot of VBA coding especially to populate fields at the top of the screen in the FormLoad().)
Presently, the table is empty.
Most of my users are running on VISTA with either Access 2003 or Access 2007, with the exception of a few. I am developing on XP using Access 2003.
Thanks for the suggestion. Upgrading was my last resort since I don't have a copy of 2007 available without traveling to the office (I'm a telecommuter in another area of the country). I ended up finding the problem though - somehow the recordset ORDER BY had gotten a zero in it. Access 2003 must have just ignored it, but Access 2007 didn't know what to do with it and didn't open the sub-form.