Need to find the appropriate database

I need some really basic information, please. My friend is starting a business and she needs a database that will allow her to do several things (if possible):

1) access the database from home/blackberry...etc...basically, from anywhere

2) provide varied levels of access for multiple users (so, some users would have access to the entire database while others would have limited access)

3) easy storage of large volumes of pdf documents (e.g., lots of movie scripts & contracts)

She uses a Mac. What are her options? I've heard of TrackVia & Cisco's Webex, but both of us are really confused as we're pretty computer illiterate.

Please help us find a database to suit her needs.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by spartacus13
    I need some really basic information, please. My friend is starting a business and she needs a database that will allow her to do several things (if possible):

1) access the database from home/blackberry...etc...basically, from anywhere

2) provide varied levels of access for multiple users (so, some users would have access to the entire database while others would have limited access)

3) easy storage of large volumes of pdf documents (e.g., lots of movie scripts & contracts)

She uses a Mac. What are her options? I've heard of TrackVia & Cisco's Webex, but both of us are really confused as we're pretty computer illiterate.

Please help us find a database to suit her needs.

Thanks
    Hi!
    You can use this database
    Hope it will help you

is that a suggestion as a user or as the developer or principle behind the business. there's no problem if you've used the db and recommend it, there is a problem if you work for the developer in any capacity and don't mention it. advertising should either be paid for as banner ads or it should be in the marketplace forum.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Quote Originally Posted by healdem
    is that a suggestion as a user or as the developer or principle behind the business. there's no problem if you've used the db and recommend it, there is a problem if you work for the developer in any capacity and don't mention it. advertising should either be paid for as banner ads or it should be in the marketplace forum.
    Hello
    I'm not programmer or developer.
    I'm a user and often use this system. In this post I really want to help spartacus13

Thanks
    Andrew Shenderuk

You are all over the internet registering on forums solely to link to this software's website.
    Testimonial:
    pootle flump
    ur codings are working excelent.

Hi, all

What the problem, people, guy suggested our system, because it 100% fits spartacus needs/question

We are ready and we do buy ads, adwords etc, it's not a problem, but can't we still answer to people which looking for the systems like mytaskhelper.com?
    To prove we can buy any ads on your forum, but we still wants to respond to people, when they looking for online database application like mth.
    We doing it privately too.

We don't wanna start flame here, not to make problems anyone, we will be using reviews/marketplace/buy ads etc, just want to spread the word about us, because it definitely fits the needs of many people.
    And we are not profitable at all, we are developers and the same db users as you. Maybe you have any more suggestions how to show people that we here, we know about good tool, which can simplify life to many users?

Any suggestions are very welcome,
    feel free to chat privately/thru email or even call me at any time.

P.S. one more time, we want to follow all principles, but we could make mistakes as all people,
    so,please, be patient and help in any way. Let's be friends!

Sincerely,
    Igor Petrushenko
    CEO at MyTaskHelper.com
    cell: 380975464567
    email: info@mytaskhelper.com

Hey, man

you can do it using MySQL, but if you need to manage your database remotely you need some web-interface. Are your friend able to do it, or you will help her?

Just from quick review you may be really need to suggest your friend to use some online tools, like zohodb, wofoo - can build cool forms, it pretty much cool, this MyTaskHelper.com looks like the same form builder, but mostly for database needs

Also thereis dabbledb, I don't know prices of this tools, because for me it is not problem to build such database with web site.

Between, I can try to help your friend, so contact me privately.

Regards,
    Fillll