Unanswered: Need help with adding textbox, checkbox & Radiobox values together

Hi ,

i am new to vb and hopefully have a simple question. I have a form which has couple of Text boxes plus 2 Group boxes. In Group box 1 i have 5 Check boxes. In Group box 2 i have 4 Radio boxes. The form will be used for capturing user data and giving you a preview of all the user data in a separate Multiline Text box (ie Textbox 1 & 2 plus the selections from the Checkboxes and Radiobox).
    I can work out transferring the 2 Textboxes to the 3rd one okay and i think i would be okay with the Checkboxes and Radio boxes if i could do each one separately but how would i gather all the information and display it line by line in my 3rd text box? Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi All,

Okay ive managed to progress a little further with the solution. I can add the text boxes plus the value of the radiobuttons to a seperate multiline textbox. This leaves me with the last Group box which has 5 checkboxes in it. How do i add the name of the selected checkboxes to the multiline textbox? This is what i have so far :

If RadioButton1.Checked = True Then
    txtDetails.Text = firstname & "" & lastname & vbCrLf & _
    address & vbCrLf & email & vbCrLf & "Direct Debit"

End If

If RadioButton2.Checked = True Then

address & vbCrLf & email & vbCrLf & "Credit Card"

End If

If RadioButton3.Checked = True Then
    address & vbCrLf & email & vbCrLf & "Cheque"
    End If